Monday 22 June 2009

Anonymity

After taking advice from someone in the know I've decided to go anonynous. Sensible I think.
So anyone who saw my first couple of posts and my profile will know who I am but from here on in I'm keeping my identity schtum!
I'm doing the right thing as in this day and age freedom of speech is seen as a crime, and I'd be punished for some of the things that may get said on here.

The idea of this blog, hopefully as it picks up, is to give people an idea of what it's like on the inside of a British Emergency Service in the 21st century.

Some of it will be positive but the stuff I intend to bring up are the trivialities and "uncommon sense" things that I encounter.

Like I've said allready, I love my job and don't want to lose it. I don't intend to "moan" about anything, just highlight discussion points and stand-out events.

So it's anonymous from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment